The protection of your data when visiting our website is very important to us. In the following, we inform you which data is collected during your visit and how it is used. Furthermore, you will receive information on what rights you have with regard to the use of your data.
Our website is equipped with SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer). You can recognize this by the small lock icon at the top left of your browser’s address bar. Our security measures are also continuously improved in line with technological developments.
1. Responsible body in the sense of data protection law
The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is us, the:
Xtreme event services e.K.
Owner: Jimmy Jensch
Broicher Straße 9
2. What are personal data?
Personal data is information that can be assigned to your person. This includes, for example, information such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
3. Data collection when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information flows. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient Cookies (b)
- Persistent Cookies (c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4. Data collection when using the contact form or when contacting us by e-mail
When you contact us via the contact form provided on our website or by e-mail, the data you provide (your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. a or f DSGVO. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
5. Data collection when registering for our newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the consent form.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an email to the email address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your respective IP addresses used and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory data for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details provided under point 1.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are single-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in section 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. With the data thus obtained, we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record whether and when you read our newsletters and infer your personal interests from this. We link this data to actions you have taken on our website. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us via another contact channel. The information will be stored for as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
6. Data sharing
We do not transfer personal data concerning you to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. If you do not want cookies to be stored on your computer, you should disable the corresponding option in the system settings of your browser. Stored cookies can be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
8. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(4) You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser add-on. Opt-out cookies prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website. To prevent collection by Universal Analytics across different devices, you must perform the opt-out on all systems used. If you click here, the opt-out cookie will be set: Disable Google Analytics.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, which means that personal references can be ruled out. Insofar as the data collected about you has a personal reference, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(6) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework . The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
9. Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising media (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns how successful the individual advertising measures are. In this way, we pursue the interest of displaying advertising that is of interest to you, making our website more interesting for you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertisements are delivered by Google via so-called “ad servers”. For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, which can be used to measure certain parameters for measuring success, such as the display of ads or clicks by users. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords stores a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie.
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of the website of an Adwords customer and the cookie stored on his computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords customer. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect or process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. Based on these evaluations, we can see which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with Google’s server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is the possibility that the provider learns your IP address and stores it.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in several ways: a) by adjusting your browser software settings accordingly, in particular, the suppression of third-party cookies will result in you not receiving ads from third-party providers; b) by disabling cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com”, https://www.google. de/settings/ads, deleting this setting when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign “About Ads” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, deleting this setting when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internetexplorer or Google Chrome browsers at the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at https://www.networkadvertising.org/. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework .
10. Use of YouTube-Videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering that are stored on https://www.youtube.com/ and can be played directly from our website. [These are all integrated in “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this statement are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
11. Use of Matelso Telefontracking
(2) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
12. Your rights
You have the following rights with respect to us regarding personal data concerning you:
in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO.
13. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the contact details listed under point 1.
Due to the further development of our website or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access the current data protection declaration at any time on our website.